30.6.08

Reflex

For a good account of how Reflex in Richmond went down on Friday, check out my boy Brian's blog over at Pyramids. It's a good read. I'll attempt to give my account on the night accompanied with a few flicks I shot. I myself was pretty tanked, so in no way am I a reliable source of what happened. Eh, maybe I am....fuck it.

Began the night at Brian and Pepe's house. Had a couple of beers. Mau and BV were dukin' it out cause they each thought they had the best flag t-shirts. I remember Brian, telling a corny joke, and Mau responding..."You need to put that were you put your sleeves!" Had me rolling at least. Somewhere in the mix the word "flaggot" got tossed around. 1130 we bounced to Toads Place.


Doddie had just finished his set when this picture was taken. I think he played some Aliyah...haha. can't be sure, but nice set none the less. Murdered it.


George, Heather B., Paulo


The end of the night, I initially tried to instigate a fight with the three frat guys that BV called the "Sharks" earlier, but some how it turned into a 45 minute freestyle battle. Straight Westside Story.


Brian gettin' the party started with the Richmond Bop, had everyone jumpin' around.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at Mau's Mindsweeper Tshirt!

HAHAH I GOT THE RAP VIDS COMING SOON TO A BLOG NEAR YOU!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah... Nice subtle details in the flicks...

Doddie's car all up in the middle of the road...

ABF=A Best Friend (mau made that up the other day...pause, yo.)

Growing up Gottie's left pant leg????

Paulo gettin his touch on... (sorry heather B.)