19.6.08

Cribs Edition.

Damn, I miss this place. Didn't get to stay there much since I had to move back to Virginia Beach for work, but every time I'd go up to visit Dawn I'd feel like I was home. Dawn would sometimes get annoyed cause I'd go through everything like it was my first time being there. Checking out old magazines, books, etc...kinda like being nosy in your own house. Anyhow, most of this stuff is in storage now...won't be seeing it again till we unpack in Brooklyn.


The living room.


Dawns work area.


My favorite chair.


The Kitchen.


Mmmm Food.


The Bedroom.


The view from our bedroom.


Hours of packing led to shit like this.

2 comments:

Pyramids Blog said...

yeah that apartment was definitely like a museum. I had to force myself not to touch things and not be nosy and ask questions.... I shoulda robbed your ass while u were away!

Unknown said...

this reminds me of collette in paris.

http://www.colette.fr/index.php